Sunday 21 July 2013

Shabby doll's house and rocking horse...

I found this poor, sad little doll's house last week...


it was no better inside....


but now it's a rather shabby but genteel house of the bourgeoisie living on the Rue Lafayette in Paris...


the faded grandeur extends to the interior where the rooms are painted in chalky sugared almond shades



Madame et Monsieur may have seen better times but they still manage to keep their Paris townhouse...

Major credits to Karen at the Graphics fairy for the image...

On the theme of toys... here is a rocking horse that I renovated...


I forgot to take a 'before' photo, but trust me, you wouldn't have liked the vivid green and red colour scheme!



More cuties for my next Vintage fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!