Friday 27 September 2013

Milton Keynes Handmade and Vintage Extravaganza!


Hi! I wanted to share these photos of the latest Vintage Extravaganza which took place at the beginning of the month..



I went away on holiday  straight after the fair so they are rather late I'm afraid....


but looking at them reminds of what a fun couple of days we all had!
 


I sold all the lovely new pieces I've featured on the blog...




including the racing car, doll's house and rocking horse....



and met loads of regular customers and caught up on all their news. 

Looking forward to the next event (always a good excuse for more junking and hunting) and I'll share some news with you soon about a new retail space for I Love My Home - not long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!