Tuesday 17 June 2014

Antique linens and foxgloves........

I've been so busy lately preparing items for the Milton Keynes Vintage Market and the opening of Afterglow of Olney, that I had built up a pile of sewing that I wanted to get on with. So today I spent a happy few hours with my trusty shears and sewing machine making cushions for my own home....


I used some beautiful monogrammed French linens and you may remember the angel image from a previous post. This time I printed it directly onto fabric and appliqued it to a cushion cover -voila!


It's been a beautiful day here so I thought I ought to have some outdoor time too...


The garden is looking stunning at the moment and among the stars are these wonderful foxgloves....


I couldn't resist sharing with you...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!