Tuesday 8 May 2012

'Produits de la Ferme' storage crate.....

..... boy, I love a freebie! I asked a market trader if I could have a couple of his old wooden crates and he was grateful to get rid of them as he didn't want to take them home and dispose of them himself, so everyone was happy! I painted this one in a homemade mix of ASCP Old White with a dash of Chateau Grey and them printed some lettering (mirror image) in Caslon Antique font.......


 ....here you can see I'm halfway through the old Modpodge transfer technique..... 


 ......more of the same.....


......and here's the finished product! My Produits de la Ferme (Farm Produce) vegetable crate, shown here in some uncharacteristic sunshine, after the wettest April in years......
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!