Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Retail Space!

I'm very pleased to let you know that as of yesterday I have joined a super craft co-operative called Crafty Buzzards in Leighton Buzzard (no 9, Hockliffe Street if you're local). I have a lovely area in the shop to fill with my vintage lovelies and feel that this is a great opportunity to work with like minded creators and artists.

The website address is www.craftybuzzards.co.uk 

I have just sent photos of some of my stock to the web designer so in the next few days you can view online as well as here on the blog. Don't forget you can always browse and purchase items through the SHOP page on the blog (just click on the SHOP button just under the header) and contact me direct to organise collection or discuss pieces. 

I'm very excited about this new venture and will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!