Thursday 14 August 2014

Don't know who said it but....................

I couldn't agree more...


I believe in this on so many levels and it's part of the design ethic of I Love My Home. 

We don't have to have boring, mass produced homes. Let's have homes that reflect who we are and are as unique as each of us.

Even the most mundane, utilitarian things can be beautiful, I put my washing up liquid in a pretty dispenser and store my cat biscuits in a chippy old bread tin just because they look nicer and make me smile when I use them. I know some people might think that's a bit pretentious or affected but, you know, if I worried about what other people thought, I'd never do anything!

Let's all do our own thing and enjoy creating homes we love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!