Sunday 19 July 2015

Collectables.......


As well as furniture projects I also collect and sell all sorts of other items and some of my favourites are vintage toys.....

I couldn't believe my luck when I saw not one but two of these fabulous vintage tricycles! The school holidays have just started and wouldn't these be fab for zooming around all summer long?


I also fell in love with this miniature dresser - so cute!


And these two little guys are mechanical and hug, laugh and generally entertain. I've had a few of these toys over the years and they always sell out quickly. They are generally the first things to sell at the Vintage Shows.


However, I feel I should point out that my vintage toys are almost always bought by/for nostalgic adults. This week a little push along horse on wheels and a dolls deckchair flew out the door sold to the same lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!