Saturday 13 August 2016

Cuter 'n a little red wagon

I've always loved the phrase 'cuter than a little red wagon' and today I found something that truly is 'cuter……' etc.

This morning we picked up these odds and ends for a few pounds. We didn't know what we were going to do with them but fell in love with the sweet little wheels and metal handle...


From that point on I can claim no credit for the resulting cuteness.
MLH (My Lovely Husband) put them together with an old wooden box we have been using to store logs by the fire in the Winter...


Even the box was bought a couple of years ago for about a fiver,
so all in all it fits my idea of rustic style for a song!


I mean seriously, how adorable is this?
I can wheel it to the door to load with logs from outside


and then wheel it back into the living room right next to the fireplace. 
No more carrying armfuls of logs for me! 


and all thanks to MLH - love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!