Monday 8 August 2016

Magic storage solution



You know how it is, you've got books, DVDs etc etc stowed all over the house, you can't get at any of them and you end up not using them. This is my magic storage solution.
It looks like an ordinary cupboard, I bought it for a song and shabbied it up a bit...



Heere's how it ended up, I added an old handle, replaced the back panel and wallpapered it, and it fitted into a space in the garden room…


here's the magic bit, it takes almost no floor space but all my books DVDs and so on have disappeared inside with no trouble. Some are stacked two deep, but even so I couldn't believe how much stuff this little cupboard swallowed up!

Here it is empty...


and here it is full!


I can find what I want easily and then shut the door on it again so the room stays tidy - like I said "Magic"!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!