Friday 7 April 2017

Bigger and even better!


Well, things have changed yet again, I can hardly keep up!

I Love My Home is still available at Brackley Antique Centre in all its unique, ever-changing, vintage glory but now on an even bigger scale!

We have moved into a new unit (no 82) which is twice the size of our previous home


Loads more room for furniture and easier for customers to see and touch all the beautiful items on display 


Over the winter I've sourced and worked on a whole barn full of wonderful pieces and can't wait to show you more!


If you get a chance to visit I Love My Home at Brackley Antique Centre, you'd be so very welcome - and don't forget we are open 362 days a year (so great for a rainy day!), with plenty of parking and a tea room, not forgetting approximately 190 dealers with a huge variety of items for sale.
Check my SHOP page or the panel on the top right of the HOME page - see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!