Thursday 30 August 2012

Sewing Box, 123 Cabinet and Bears in Chairs...

...another long post so make yourself a cup of tea...today I finished this little sewing box, so pretty and useful even if you don't sew you could use it for storage or as an end table....anyway, while it was still in pieces I lost Symi...and where do you think he was?


...you got it!...






...anyway, moving on, I also finished this cabinet today. I'm loving this and it may not make it to the MKHandmade and Vintage Fair in 10 days time!  I can think of many uses around here for it...


...you won't be surprised to hear I used numbers from the Graphics fairy once again (Hi Karen!)...


...I traced them on and then painted them freehand before distressing and waxing  - you like?...


...and finally, bears in chairs...I bought these millenium collectable bears recently but hated the tacky nylon clothes they had so gave them a little ditsy headband and kerchief instead and painted and distressed their little rocking chairs...

...hope someone will think they're cute at the fair and will take both of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!