Monday 11 March 2013

Before and after..now THIS is a restoration...



today I'm sharing the photos of an unusual restoration project - my left elbow!  in the first photo you can see one of the breaks and some of the displacement...


in photo two you can see some of the metalwork inserted by the surgeon to fixate it and lots little metal staples holding the wound together...



...and here's the side view showing the dainty screw holding my elbow together - nice job huh?!


looking at what was necessary to fix me up I can only feel grateful that that I live when, and where, I do. How would I have fared in another time and place? My gratitude levels just went up a notch...

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, that looks painful. Will pray for your quick recovery.
    Blessings, Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!